Analyze a case and create a strengths-based assessment and plan of action to be presented to the class. Remember to demonstrate how you are using appropriate social work knowledge, skills, values as well as cognitive and affective processes to engage and understand your client’s situation.
• Who are you? What agency do you work for? How is your agency in contact with the client?
• What are the client’s strengths? Use your ROPES model or any other similar model.
• How does ethnicity, religion, socio-economic status, race, gender/sex diversity impact your client’s situation? Demonstrate how you are using a human behavior in the social environment perspective.
• Describe the process by which you set goals with your client?
• Apply one of the change-oriented approaches from Chapter 13 to the client scenario. Explain why this is the best choice for your client?
• What referrals and community connections need to be made for the client in Harris County, Texas?
• Create an eco-map for the scenario.
With the attachment of case studies, use case #13.
One page-outlining the questions mentioned above.
One page-designed eco-map for the scenario.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more