Please answer the following questions from the material inside of A Writer’s Reference. You can do this as text entry or as a file upload; either way is fine by me! Please also remember that all essays you give me must have a prewrite, and that you are expected to follow the guidelines of MLA format when writing your papers!
Consult pages 8-19 for these questions, and PLEASE ANSWER WITH COMPLETE SENTENCES, RATHER THAN JUST A COUPLE BLURTED OUT WORDS! (You can do it!)
1. When you list a number of items and ideas you may wish to include in a paper, what is this technique called?
2. What does clustering do that listing does not?
3. Briefly explain the process of freewriting.
4. What will writing a working thesis statement do for you? Why should you not worry too much about having its wording be exact?
5. When is an informal outline useful? When might you want to write a more formal outline?
6. What is the most common strategy when writing an introduction paragraph?
7. What does a thesis require? What can a thesis NOT be?
8. What things can/should a conclusion paragraph do/be?
Now jump over to pages 508-510 for these questions:
9. What qualities should a font you use for an MLA paper have?
10. What page does MLA not require?
11. Where does your name and so on go in an MLA paper?
12. What size should all margins be in MLA? How much spacing do your lines get?
13. When do you use italics when writing a title? When do you put titles into quote marks?
14. What special things do you do to a long quotation inside of an MLA essay?
15. How do you arrange the items that go into your works cited list?
16. What is your favorite color? (Just seeing if you’re really paying attention!)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more