This paper asks you to identify an argument’s claim and reason. You will also need to explain the general context for the argument, the author’s purpose and audience and how you have been able to determine the context/audience/purpose based on clues from inside and outside of the text. It also asks you to describe the author’s (4) supporting evidence and (5) overall structure, and finally, evaluate the argument in terms of its purpose and audience.
1. An introductory section that provides all the information the audience will need to understand your argument. This includes the topic of the writing project and your argument claim and reason about the author’s use of evidence and organization. Please read the sample paper 1 first, then following the paper format as sample paper 1 shows.
2. A statement of the claim/reason of “Students Have ‘Dismaying’ Inability To Tell Fake News From Real, Study Finds”
3. A discussion of the general context, author’s purpose and author’s audience, supported by evidence from inside or outside of the text
4. A description and evaluation of supporting evidence.
A. Do you find facts and evidence in the argument? Direct observation? Statistics? Interviews? Surveys? Primary sources such as eyewitness accounts? Secondary sources such as published research? Quotations from authorities? Hypothetical situations? Analogy? Allusion? Personal Experience?
5. A description and evaluation of the organizing structure. To evaluate the article’s structure, you may want to ask yourself these questions:
A. Is the information presented in a logical order? Does the author use chronological order, cause/effect, problem/solution, general to specific, or other ways of organizing information? Do those structures help make the argument more persuasive?
6. A conclusion that clarifies whether you believe the Camila Domonoske has written an effective argument based on the evidence and organization they chose to convince the audience of their purpose.
7. A “Works Cited” or “Reference” page.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more