Your research question:
How can the lessons learned from the U.S. Industrial Revolution help people adjust to workplace changes in the future?
Use those two sources and answer the following the questions for each sources in 2 parts
What is the title of your first primary source?
1. What type of primary source is it (e.g., a written article, a diary entry, a speech, a newspaper article, an interview with witnesses)?
2. Who is the author, speaker, or compiler of the source?
3. When was the source created?
4. In your own words, explain the main idea of this source.
5. Why is this source considered primary?
6. Is the writer or speaker neutral, or does the writer advance a particular point of view or perspective? Explain your answer by referring to specific examples from the source.
7. In your own words, explain which facts or details from the source will help you answer your research question.
8. What does this source tell you about overall life for people living in this time (as it relates to your research question)?
9. What parts or aspects of this source help you confirm that it’s a credible source?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more