The major responsibilities of human resources management (HRM) are attracting, developing, and maintaining a quality workforce. Research an organization, with which you are familiar, that is in need of a change and present how you will manage the change process by incorporating the three essential duties of HRM.
Choose one subsystem to change address the following questions that pertain to the major human resource management responsibilities and to change management. Strengthen your recommendations by showing how your proposed changes are working in another similar organization that is successful.
Address the following in your paper:
1. Provide an overview of the organization you have chosen including three subsystems of the organization, three stakeholders of the organization, and the reason for selecting this organization.
2. What one major organizational subsystem needs to be changed in the organization? Justify your choice. How does it compare to a similar successful organization?
3. How will the subsystem change affect the two other subsystems within the organization that you have identified and how will you realign the total system?
4. Identify and explain how you would ensure that the proposed change will satisfy any three stakeholders of the organization?
5. How should the organization attract, develop, and maintain the workforce required to bring about your proposed change?
· Choose at least one of the following in your discussion about attracting a quality workforce to support the change in Questions 2 and 3 above: human resource planning, recruitment, or selection.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more